Abu Dhabi – FightBook MMA has your UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 official results.
The first UFC Pay-Per-View of 2021 will take place Saturday, January 23 at Etihad Arena on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island.
In the main event, #2 ranked Dustin Poirier (26-6) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. will take on #4 Conor McGregor (22-4) fighting out of Dublin. In the co-main event, #6 ranked lightweight contender Dan Hooker (20-9) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand will take on the highly anticipated debut of Michael Chandler (21-5) fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla.
The main card will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, as well as be simulcast in both languages on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+ (in English and Spanish) at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT. The event is in partnership with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi.
UFC 257 results: Poirier vs McGregor 2:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) def. Conor McGregor (155) by KO in Round 2, 2:32
- Michael Chandler (156) def. Dan Hooker (156) TKO in Round 1, 2:30
- Joanne Calderwood (126) def. Jessica Eye (126) by unanimous decision
- Makhmud Muradov (186) def. Andrew Sanchez (186) by TKO in Round 3, 2:59
- Marina Rodriguez (116) def. Amanda Ribas (156) by TKO in Round 2, :54
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Arman Tsarukyan (157) def. Matt Frevola (155.5) by unanimous decision
- Brad Tavares (185.5) def. Antonio Carlos Junior (185) by unanimous decision
- Julianna Pena (136) def. Sara McMann (135) by rear-naked choke in Round 3, 3:39
- Marcin Prachnio (206) def. Khalil Rountree (206) by unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Movsar Evloev (150) def. Nik Lentz (150) by split decision
- Amir Albazi (126) def. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (126) by unanimous decision
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting