Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns.
This event will take place Saturday, February 13 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas and will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively through ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, as well as being simulcast in both languages on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+ (in English and Spanish) at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT. ESPN+ is the exclusive provider of all UFC Pay-Per-View events to fans in the U.S. as part of an agreement announced in 2019.
Fans will be able to purchase UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns online at ESPNPlus.com/PPV. This event will be headlined by a thrilling welterweight title bout, as champion Kamaru Usman (17-1) fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla. by way of Auchi, Nigeria will take on former teammate and No. 2 ranked contender Gilbert Burns (19-3) fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla. by way of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In the co-main event, top 15 women’s flyweights battle to break into the title picture as No. 10 Maycee Barber (8-1) fighting out of Sullivan, Wisc. returns against No. 15 Alexa Grasso (12-3) fighting out of Guadalajara, Mexico.
UFC 258 results: Usman vs. Burns:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the welterweight title: Kamaru Usman def. Gilbert Burns by TKO in Round 3, :34
- Alexa Grasso def. Maycee Barber by unanimous decision
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Ian Heinisch by unanimous decision
- Ricky Simon def. Brian Kelleher by unanimous decision
- Julian Marquez def. Maki Pitolo by submission anaconda choke Round 3, 4:17
Preliminary Card #2
(ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Hernandez def. Rodolfo Vieira by submission guillotine choke in Round 2, 1:53
- Belal Muhammad def. Dhiego Lima by unanimous decision
- Polyana Viana def. Mallory Martin by submission arm-bar in Round 1, 3:18
- Chris Gutierrez def. Andre Ewell by unanimous decision (140-pound catchweight bout)
Preliminary Card #1
(ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Gabe Green def. Phil Rowe by unanimous decision
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting