FightBook MMA has your Embedded Vlog series for UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2 and you can watch episode #6 in the video above. Stay tuned to FightBook MMA as we will have the upcoming episodes as soon as the promotion makes them available.
This event will take place Saturday at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla. The main card airs on pay-per-view while the prelims on ESPN and early prelims on ESPN+.
In this episode, Foes Jorge Masvidal and Kamaru Usman cut weight in very different ways. Francis Ngannou lightens the mood. Valentina Shevchenko has an easy cut, and the title fights are official at the weigh-in. Fans return for the triple-header ceremonial weigh-in.
An Anticipated Rematch between UFC welterweight champ Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal will headline the PPV event. In the co-main event, UFC strawweight champion Zhang Weili puts her belt on the line a second time as she fights Rose Namajunas. Also on the card, we will see Flyweight titleholder Valentina Shevchenko fights Jessica Andrade.
UFC 261 fight card: Usman vs. Masvidal 2:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV)
- Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade
- Chris Weidman vs. Uriah Hall
- Anthony Smith vs. Jimmy Crute
Preliminary Card #2 (ESPN / ESPN+)
- Alex Oliveira vs. Randy Brown
- Dwight Grant vs. Stefan Sekulic
- Karl Roberson vs. Brendan Allen
- Patrick Sabatini vs. Tristan Connelly
Preliminary Card #1 (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Kevin Natividad
- Kazula Vargas vs. Rong Zhu
- Qileng Aori vs. Jeffrey Molina
- Na Liang vs. Ariane Carnelossi
- Jamey Simmons vs. Johnny Munoz
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting