Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your official results for UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori 2.
The event will take place Saturday, June 12 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. All bouts will be streamed on ESPN+ in English and Spanish. The early prelims begin at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass. The prelims will be distributed on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. The UFC 263 main card will stream exclusively on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View starting at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m.
Headlining the event will be middleweight champion Israel Adesanya (20-1) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand, he looks to fend off No. 3 ranked contender Marvin Vettori (17-4-1) fighting out of Huntington Beach, Calif. by way of Mezzocorona, Italy. In the co-main event, flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo (20-1-1) fighting out of Condor Belem, Para, Brazil and No. 1 contender Brandon Moreno (18-5-2) fighting out of Tijuana, Mexico seek to settle the score following their thrilling majority draw in December.
UFC 263 Results: Adesanya vs Vettori 2:
Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Israel Adesanya def. Marvin Vettori by unanimous decision– for middleweight title
- Brandon Moreno def. Deiveson Figueiredo by submission rear-naked choke in Round 3, 2:26– for flyweight title
- Leon Edwards def. Nate Diaz by unanimous decision
- Belal Muhammad def. Demian Maia by unanimous decision
- Paul Craig def. Jamahal Hill by TKO in Round 1, 1:59
Preliminary Card #2 (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m.)
- Brad Riddell def. Drew Dober by unanimous decision
- Eryk Anders def. Darren Stewart by unanimous decision
- Lauren Murphy def. Joanne Calderwood by split decision
- Movsar Evloev def. Hakeem Dawodu by unanimous decision
Preliminary Card #1 (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Pannie Kianzad def. Alexis Davis by unanimous decision
- Terrance McKinney def. Matt Frevola by KO in Round 1, 0:07
- Steven Peterson def. Chase Hooper by unanimous decision
- Fares Ziam def. Luigi Vendramini by majority decision
- Carlos Felipe def. Jake Collier vs by split decision
(Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting