Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your Embedded Vlog Series for UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3. In episode 2, Gilbert Burns packs his lucky undies for fight night. Stephen Thompson runs hills in the heat. Dustin Poirier checks in with his family from Vegas then trains with his team. Gilbert Burns works out in the UFC Performance Institute.
UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 will take place Saturday, July 10 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Headlining the event #1 ranked contender Dustin Poirier (27-6, 1 NC) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. former two-division UFC champion and No. 6 Conor McGregor (22-5) fighting out of Dublin, Ireland.
UFC 264 Fight Card: Poirier vs McGregor 3:
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho
Prelims #2 (ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin
- Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis
Prelims #1 (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting