Las Vegas & Abu Dhabi – FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira.
This event is headlined by two highly anticipated world championship bouts and will air live on ESPN+. UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz (28-8) fighting out of Warsaw, Poland takes on #1 ranked contender Glover Teixeira (32-7) fighting out of Danbury, Conn. In the co-main event, UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling (20-3, fighting out of Uniondale, N.Y. meets #1 ranked contender Petr Yan (15-2) fighting out of Yekaterinburg, Russia.
This event will take place Saturday, Oct. 30 at Etihad Arena on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The Main Card will air live on ESPN+ at 2 p.m. ET while the Preliminary Card will air live on ESPN+ at 10:30 a.m. ET.
UFC 267 results: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira:
Main Card (ESPN+ at 2 p.m. ET):
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Glover Teixeira def. Jan Blachowicz via second round (3:00) submission (rear-naked choke) – for light heavyweight title
- Petr Yan def. Cory Sandhagen via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46) for interim bantamweight title
- Islam Makhachev def. Dan Hooker via first round (2:25) submission (kimura)
- Alexander Volkov def. Marcin Tybura via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Khamzat Chimaev def. Li Jingliang via opening round (3:16) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Magomed Ankalaev def. Volkan Oezdemir via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Prelims Card (ESPN+ at 10:30 a.m. ET):
- Amanda Ribas def. Virna Jandiroba via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Zubaira Tukhugov def. Ricardo Ramos via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Albert Duraev def. Roman Kopylov via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos def. Benoit Saint Denis via unanimous decision (29-26, 29-26, 29-26)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk def. Shamil Gamzatov via first round (3:31) TKO (strikes)
- Lerone Murphy def. Makwan Amirkhani via second round (0:14) KO (knee)
- Andre Petroski def. Hu Yaozong via third round (4:46) submission (arm-triangle)
- Tagir Ulanbekov def. Allan Nascimento via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting