Las Vegas & Abu Dhabi – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira.
This event is headlined by two highly anticipated world championship bouts and will air live on ESPN+. UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz (28-8) fighting out of Warsaw, Poland takes on #1 ranked contender Glover Teixeira (32-7) fighting out of Danbury, Conn. In the co-main event, UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling (20-3, fighting out of Uniondale, N.Y. meets #1 ranked contender Petr Yan (15-2) fighting out of Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Damir Ismagulov was 7.5lbs over the lightweight limit and did not cut any more weight and his fight was canceled.
This event will take place Saturday, Oct. 30 at Etihad Arena on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The Main Card will air live on ESPN+ at 2 p.m. ET while the Preliminary Card will air live on ESPN+ at 10:30 a.m. ET.
UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira fight card:
Main Card (ESPN+ at 2 p.m. ET):
- Champ Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Glover Teixeira (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Cory Sandhagen (135) vs. Petr Yan (135) – for interim bantamweight title
- Dan Hooker (156) vs. Islam Makhachev (155.5)
- Marcin Tybura (249) vs. Alexander Volkov (263)
- ***Khamzat Chimaev (171) vs. Li Jingliang (171)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205.5) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
Prelims Card (ESPN+ at 10:30 a.m. ET):
- Virna Jandiroba (116) vs. Amanda Ribas (115.5)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (146)
- Albert Duraev (186) vs. Roman Kopylov (186)
- Benoit Saint-Denis (171) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (170.5)
- Shamil Gamzatov (206) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
- Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Andre Petroski (185.5) vs. Hu Yaozong (186)
- Allan Nascimento (126) vs. Tagir Ulanbekov (125)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting