Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 results.
This event will take place Saturday, Nov. 6 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, N.Y. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPNews, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Headlining the event will be UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman (19-1) fighting out of Dallas, Texas by way of Auchi, Nigeria as he looks to defend his title once again against heated rival and #1 ranked contender Colby Covington (15-2) fighting out of Miami, Fla. The co-main event will see UFC women’s strawweight champion Rose Najamunas (11-4) fighting out of Denver, Colo. take on #1 ranked contender Zhang Weili (21-2) fighting out of Beijing, China.
UFC 268 Results: Usman vs. Covington 2:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the welterweight title: Champ Kamaru Usman def. Colby Covington via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46)
- For the women’s strawweight title: Champ Rose Namajunas def. Zhang Weili via split decision (49-48, 48-49, 49-46)
- Marlon Vera def. Frankie Edgar via third round (3:50) TKO (front kick)
- Shane Burgos def. Billy Quarantillo via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Justin Gaethje def. Michael Chandler via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Pereira def. Andreas Michailidis via second round (0:18) TKO (flying knee)
- Bobby Green def. Al Iaquinta via first round (2:25) TKO (strikes)
- Chris Curtis def. Phil Hawes via first round (4:27) KO (strikes)
- Nassourdine Imavov def. Edmen Shahbazyan via second round (4:42) TKO (elbows)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Ian Garry def. Jordan Williams first round (4:59) KO (punches)
- Chris Barnett def. Gian Villante via second round (2:23) TKO (wheel kick and strikes)
- Dustin Jacoby def. John Allan via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Melsik Baghdasaryan def. Bruno Souza via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ode Osbourne def. CJ Vergara via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting