LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your official UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier results.
UFC returns to T-Mobile Arena with two thrilling world championship fights and a welterweight grudge match guaranteed to deliver fireworks. UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira will go for his first successful title defense when he takes on No. 1 ranked contender Dustin Poirier. Plus, the greatest women’s fighter of all time, Amanda Nunes, defends her bantamweight championship against gritty No. 5 Julianna Peña.
This event will take place Saturday, Dec. 11 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Charles Oliveira (c) def. Dustin Poirier via second round (1:02) submission (standing rear-naked choke)
- Julianna Pena def. Amanda Nunes (c) via second round (3:23) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Geoff Neal def. Santiago Ponzinibbio via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Kai Kara-France def. Cody Garbrandt via first round (3:21) TKO (strikes)
- Sean O’Malley def. Raulian Paiva via first round (4:42) TKO (strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Josh Emmett def. Dan Ige via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Dominick Cruz def. Pedro Munhoz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Tai Tuivasa def. Augusto Sakai via second round (0:26) KO (strikes)
- Bruno Silva def. Jordan Wright via first round (1:28) TKO (strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Andre Muniz def. Eryk Anders via first round (3:13) submission (armbar)
- Erin Blanchfield def. Miranda Maverick via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ryan Hall def. Darrick Minner via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-27)
- Tony Kelley def. Randy Costa via second round (4:15) TKO (ground strikes)
- Gillian Robertson def. Priscila Cachoeira via first round (4:59) submission (rear-naked choke)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting