Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 weigh-in results.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 12 at Toyota Center in Houston. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a thrilling middleweight championship rematch will see champion Israel Adesanya (22-1) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand who is ready to run it back with #1 contender Robert Whittaker (23-5) fighting out of Sydney, Australia. In the co-main event, Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis (26-8) fighting out of Houston, Texas will clash in a heavyweight bout against Tai “Bam Bam” Tuivasa (14-3) fighting out of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Perez missed the weight limit by 2 pounds and the bout is canceled. Knight missed weight by 12 pounds and as a result of Knight missing weight, the bout was shifted to the heavyweight division.
UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the middleweight title: Champ Israel Adesanya (184) vs. Robert Whittaker (184)
- Derrick Lewis (266) vs. Tai Tuivasa (265)
- Derek Brunson (185.5) vs. Jared Cannonier (185)
- Kyler Phillips (136) vs. Marcelo Rojo (136)
- Bobby Green (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Andrei Arlovski (246) vs. Jared Vanderaa (265)
- Roxanne Modafferi (126) vs. Casey O’Neill (125.5)
Alex Perez (128) vs. Matt Schnell (126)
- Maxim Grishin (206) vs. William Knight (218)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Ronnie Lawrence (136) vs. Mana Martinez (136)
- Alexander Hernandez (156) vs. Renato Moicano (156)
- Fabio Cherant (206) vs. Carlos Ulberg (204)
- AJ Dobson (185) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (136) vs. Sergey Morozov (135)
- Blood Diamond (170) vs. Jeremiah Wells (170.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting