In episode #3, Michael Chandler flies to Phoenix. Champ Rose Namajunas pushes her heartrate. Carla Esparza plans a birthday surprise. Champion Charles Oliveria lands with a plan. Justin Gaethje talks camp changes that have made him confident. UFC 274 is on Saturday, May 7.
UFC 274 will be headlined when UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira (32-8, 1 NC) fighting out of Houston, Texas by way of Sao Paulo, Brazil, will be seeking to defend his title against #1 ranked contender Justin Gaethje (24-3) originally from Safford, Ariz. and fighting out of Arvada, Colo. In the co-main event, UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas (12-4) fighting out of Denver, Colo., looks to avenge her loss against #2 ranked Carla Esparza (19-6, fighting out of Irvine, Calif. Also on the card, top lightweights aim to make a statement as No. 5 contender Michael Chandler (22-7) fighting out of Nashville, Tenn., will be facing #7 Tony Ferguson (26-7) fighting out of Orange County, Calif.
This event will take place Saturday, May 7 at Footprint Center in Phoenix, Ariz. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
- Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje
- Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. Carlos Vergara
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting