Janeiro, Brazil: FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill.
This event will take place on January 21, 2023, at the Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The event will mark the promotion’s return to Brazil for the first time since UFC Fight Night: Lee vs. Oliveira. This is event is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. ET for the preliminary card and the main card will start at 10 p.m. ET.
In the main event, a UFC Light Heavyweight Championship bout for the vacant title will see former champion Glover Teixeira fighting out of Bethel, Connecticut meets Jamahal Hill fighting out of Michigan.
In the co-main event, we will see a UFC Flyweight Championship tetralogy bout between current two-time champion Deiveson Figueiredo fighting out of Belem, Para, Brazil, and former champion/current interim title holder Brandon Moreno fighting out of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
UFC 283 results: Teixeira vs. Hill:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET):
- Jamahal Hill def. Glover Teixeira via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-44)
- Brandon Moreno def. Deiveson Figueiredo via third round (5:00) TKO (doctor’s stoppage)
- Gilbert Burns def. Neil Magny via first round (4:15) submission (arm-triangle choke)
- Jessica Andrade def. Lauren Murphy via unanimous decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-26)
- Johnny Walker def. Paul Craig via first round (2:16) TKO (strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET):
- Ihor Potieria def. Shogun Rua via first round (4:05) TKO (strikes)
- Brunno Ferreira def. Gregory Rodrigues via first round (4:13) KO (strikes)
- Thiago Moises def. Melquizael Costa via second round (4:05) submission (neck crank)
- Gabriel Bonfim def. Mounir Lazzez via first-round (0:40) submission (guillotine choke)
- Jailton Almeida def. Shamil Abdurakhimov via second round (2:56) TKO (ground strikes)
- Cody Stamann def. Luan Lacerda via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ismael Bonfim def. Terrance McKinney via second round (2:17) KO (flying knee)
- Nicolas Dalby def. Warlley Alves via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Josiane Nunes def. Zarah Fairn via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Daniel Marcos def. Saimon Oliveira via second round (2:18) TKO (body knee and ground strikes)
Senior writer for FightBook MMA. An aspiring mixed martial arts reporter based in Ireland. Producer of news articles, interviews, opinion features, and exclusive features such as, ‘The Fallout’, ‘The Breakdown, and, ‘This Week In MMA’.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting