LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your official UFC Fight Night 182 fighter weigh-ins.
This event will take place Saturday, November 14 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream exclusively on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, starting with the prelims at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT, followed by the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Rafael dos Anjos (29-13) fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil will take on Paul Felder (17-5) fighting out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Both fighters made weight as dos Anjos came in at 156lbs while Paul Felder stepped on the scale at 155.75lbs.
Three fighters missed weight. Alhassan missed the welterweight limit and will be fined 20 percent of his purse if Williams agrees to the fight. Anders missed the middleweight limit and will be fined 20 percent of his purse if Arroyo agrees to the fight. Smolka missed the bantamweight limit and will be fined 20 percent of his purse if Quinonez agrees to the fight.
UFC Fight Night 182 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Rafael dos Anjos (156) vs. Paul Felder (155.75)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (172.5) vs. Khaos Williams (170)
- Kay Hansen (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (116)
- Eryk Anders (187.5) vs. Antonio Arroyo (185.5)
- Brendan Allen (193.5) vs. Sean Strickland (194.5) – 195-pound catchweight
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Miranda Granger (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Rhys McKee (170.5) vs. Alex Morono (170.5)
- Louis Smolka (139) vs. Jose Quinonez (135)
- Randa Markos (116) vs. Kanako Murata (115)
- Geraldo de Freitas (136) vs. Tony Gravely (135.5)
- Don’Tale Mayes (262) vs. Roque Martinez (244)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting