LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 186: Rozenstruik vs. Gane.
This event will take place on Saturday, February 27 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The entire card will be available on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the main card starting at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT and the prelims at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Jairzinho Rozenstruik (11-1) fighting out of Paramaribo, Suriname will take on Ciryl Gane (7-0) fighting out of Paris, France. In the co-main event, Nikita Krylov (27-7) fighting out of Donetsk, Ukraine meets Magomed Ankalaev (14-1, fighting out of Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia.
Ramazan Kuramagomedov vs. Alex Oliveira was pulled from the card before either of them were weighed in. Ramazan pulled due to illness and Oliveira will not get a replacement opponent. Grishin missed the light heavyweight limit by 4.5 pounds.
UFC Fight Night 186 weigh-in results:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254.5) vs. Ciryl Gane (247)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205.5) vs. Nikita Krylov (205.5)
- Montana De La Rosa (126) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (125.5)
- Pedro Munhoz (135.5) vs. Jimmie Rivera (135.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Kevin Croom (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Hernandez (156) vs. Thiago Moises (155.5)
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Ashley Yoder (116)
- Alexis Davis (135) vs. Sabina Mazo (135.5)
- Vince Cachero (135.5) vs. Ronnie Lawrence (135.5)
- Maxim Grishin (210.5) vs. Dustin Jacoby (204.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting