FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 196: Costa vs Vettori.
In the main event, #2 ranked contender Paulo Costa (13-1) fighting out of Contagem, Minas Gerais, Brazil returns to action against #5 Marvin Vettori (17-5-1) fighting out of Mezzocorona, Italy. In the lightweight co-main event, Grant Dawson (17-1) fighting out of Lee’s Summit, Mo. looks to remain undefeated in the UFC as he takes on Ricky Glenn (22-6-1) fighting out of Sacramento, Calif.
This event will take place Saturday, October 23 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at a special start time of 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET and the main card at 1 p.m. PT/ 4 p.m. ET.
UFC Fight Night 196 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Paulo Costa (204.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (204)
- Grant Dawson (156) vs. Ricky Glenn (155.5)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Joselyne Edwards (134.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Seungwoo Choi (145.5)
- Dwight Grant (170) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (169.5)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (204.5) vs. Ike Villanueva (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 1 p.m. ET)
- Jun Yong Park (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
- Mason Jones (156) vs. David Onama (153.5)
- Maria Oliveira (115) vs. Tabatha Ricci (115)
- Jamie Pickett (184.5) vs. Laureano Staropoli (185.5)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Khama Worthy (155)
- Daniel da Silva (125) vs. Jeff Molina (125)
- Randa Markos (115) vs. Livinha Souza (115)
- Zviad Lazishvili (135) vs. Jonathan Martinez (135)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting