Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 200: Jack Hermansson vs Sean Strickland.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 5 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish), with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a pivotal matchup in the middleweight division that will see #6 ranked Jack Hermansson (22-6) fighting out of Oslo, Norway looks to snap the win streak of #7 Sean Strickland (23-4-1) fighting out of Corona, Calif. In the co-main event, Dana White’s Contender Series alum Punahele Soriano (8-1) fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev. will meet undefeated Nick Maximov (7-0) fighting out of Chico, Calif.
Steven Peterson came in at 149 pounds for his featherweight bout against Julian Erosa. According to UFC officials, Peterson was fined 30% of his purse and the bout will go on as scheduled.
UFC Fight Night 200 weigh-in results:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Jack Hermansson (185.5) vs. Sean Strickland (185.5)
- Nick Maximov (185) vs. Punahele Soriano (185)
- Carlston Harris (169) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (170.5)
- Brendan Allen (205) vs. Sam Alvey (205)
- Bryan Battle (185.5) vs. Tresean Gore (186)
- Julian Erosa (145.5) vs. Steven Peterson (149)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- John Castaneda (136) vs. Miles Johns (135.5)
- Hakeem Dawodu (146) vs. Mike Trizano (145.5)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (184.5) vs. Chidi Njokuani (185)
- Alexis Davis (135) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (135.5)
- Jailton Almeida (203) vs. Danilo Marques (205.5)
- Phil Rowe (170.5) vs. Jason Witt (171)
- Denys Bondar (125) vs. Malcolm Gordon (126)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting