This event will take place Saturday, May 21 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream exclusively on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at 4 p.m. ET/ 1 p.m. PT and the main card at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
In the main event, former champion and #2 ranked contender Holly Holm (14-5) fighting out of Albuquerque, NM will attempt to extend her two-fight win streak and reinsert herself into the title conversation. She will meet #5 Ketlen Vieira (11-2) fighting out of Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil intends to snatch Holm’s spot in the rankings in her second consecutive UFC main event.
Also on the card, a welterweight matchup will see the #14 ranked Santiago Ponzinibbio (29-4) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. aims to defend his spot in the Top 15 against the surging Pereira. His opponent, Michel Pereira (26-11) fighting out of Las Vegas, NV. hopes to further cement his welterweight run and break into the rankings for the first time.
UFC Fight Night 206 Weigh-in Results:
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET):
- Holly Holm (135.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (136)
- Michel Pereira (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5)
- Chidi Njokuani (185) vs. Dusko Todorovic (185.5)
- Jailton Almeida (224) vs. Parker Porter (265)
- Tabatha Ricci (115) vs. Polyana Viana (116)
- Eryk Anders (186) vs. Junyong Park (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET):
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Joseph Holmes (185)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Omar Morales (155.5)
- Jonathan Martinez (135.5) vs. Vince Morales (136)
- Felipe Colares (145) vs. Chase Hooper (145)
- Sam Hughes (115.5) vs. Elise Reed (115)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting