FighyBookMMA has your official weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night on ESPN+: Devin Clark vs Anthony Smith starting at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
This event will take place on Saturday, November 28, 2020, from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The main card will be available on ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes in English and in Spanish, and simulcast on ESPN+, starting at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off exclusively on ESPN+ starting at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT.
In the main event, No. 6 ranked Anthony Smith (33-16) fighting out of Omaha, Neb. steps in on short notice to take on Devin Clark (12-4) fighting out of Sioux Falls, S.D. Curtis Blaydes tested positive for COVID-19, which was revealed Friday, and had to be removed from his heavyweight bout against former title challenger Derrick Lewis.
Dumont missed the women’s bantamweight limit and will be fined a percentage of her purse if Evans-Smith agrees to a catchweight and the commission approves it.
UFC Fight Night on ESPN+: Devin Clark vs Anthony Smith weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN2/ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET)
- Devin Clark (204.5) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Josh Parisian (265.5) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Miguel Baeza (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Bill Algeo (146) vs. Spike Carlyle (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Norma Dumont (139.5) vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5)
- Martin Day (135.5) vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Gina Mazany (125.5) vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Su Mudaerji (126)
- Nate Maness (139.5) vs. Luke Sanders (140) – 140-pound catchweight