Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 11: Blaydes vs Volkov starting at 10 a.m MT/9 a.m. PT. The early weigh-ins will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Frank Camacho was the only fighter who came in heavy. He weighed 158 pounds for his lightweight bout against late replacement Justin Jaynes. UFC officials have yet to announce Camacho’s fine amount, but the bout is expected to take place as scheduled.
This event will take place Saturday, June 20 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The main card begins at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+. The preliminary card will begin at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT.
UFC on ESPN 11: Blaydes vs Volkov weigh-in results:
(ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Alexander Volkov (247)
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Josh Emmett (146)
- Raquel Pennington (136) vs. Marion Reneau (136)
- Lyman Good (170.5) vs. Belal Muhammad (170.5)
- Jim Miller (159.5) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (160) – catchweight (160 lbs)
(ESPN/ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Green (155.5) vs. Clay Guida (154.5)
- Tecia Torres (116) vs. Brianna Van Buren (115)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185.5) vs. Oskar Piechota (185.5)
- Cortney Casey (123.5) vs. Gillian Robertson (125.5)
- Frank Camacho (158) vs. Justin Jaynes (156)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.5) vs. Lauren Murphy (125.5)
- Austin Hubbard (156) vs. Max Rohskopf (155)