Check out our new audio content!
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 27: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw which will start at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
This event will take place Saturday, July 24 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available on ESPN, ESPN+, and ESPN Deportes beginning with the prelims at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT and continuing with the main card at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT.
In the main event, we will see #2 ranked contender Cory Sandhagen (14-2) fighting out of Aurora, Colo. takes on returning former champion TJ Dillashaw. (17-4) fighting out of Denver, Colo. In the co-main event, #14 ranked bantamweight contender Kyler Phillips (9-1) fighting out of Glendale, Calif. takes on surging Raulian Paiva (20-3) fighting out of Santana, Amapa, Brazil.
UFC on ESPN 27 weigh-in results: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw:
MAIN CARD (6 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+)
- Cory Sandhagen (136) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)
- Raulian Paiva (135.5) vs. Kyler Phillips (135.5)
- Darren Elkins (146) vs. Darrick Minner (145.5)
- Maycee Barber (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (125.5)
- Randy Costa (135) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (3 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+)
- Brendan Allen (185.5) vs. Punahele Soriano (185.5)
- Ian Heinisch (185.5) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (185.5)
- Mickey Gall (169.5) vs. Jordan Williams (170.5)
- Julio Arce (135.5) vs. Andre Ewell (135)
- Sijara Eubanks (125) vs. Elise Reed (125)
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Hannah Goldy (115.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting