Check out our new audio content!
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your official results for UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland.
UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland will take place Saturday, July 31 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available on ESPN, ESPN+ and ESPN Deportes beginning with the prelims at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT and followed by the main card at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #8 ranked Uriah Hall (17-9) fighting out of Queens, N.Y. takes on #11 ranked Sean Strickland (15-4) fighting out of Corona, Calif. In the co-main event, Kyung Ho Kang (17-8, 1 NC) fighting out of Busan, South Korea seeks to extend his win streak when he faces off with grappling specialist Rani Yahya (27-10-1, 1 NC) fighting out of Brasilia, Brazil at bantamweight.
UFC on ESPN 28 results: Hall vs. Strickland:
ESPN, ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET
- Sean Strickland def. Uriah Hall by unanimous decision
- Cheyanne Buys def. Gloria de Paula by TKO in Round 1, 1:00
- Jared Gooden def. Niklas Stolze by TKO in Round 1, 1:08
- Melsik Baghdasaryan def. Collin Anglin by TKO (head kick & punches) Round 2, 1:50
- Jason Witt def. Bryan Barberena by majority decision
ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET
- Chris Gruetzemacher def. Rafa Garcia by unanimous decision
- Danny Chavez vs. Kai Kamaka ends by majority draw
- Jinh Yu Frey def. Ashley Yoder by unanimous decision
- Zarrukh Adashev def. Ryan Benoit by unanimous decision
- Phil Rowe def. Orion Cosce by TKO (punches) in Round 2, 4:21
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting