Check out our new audio content!
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland.
UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland will take place Saturday, July 31 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available on ESPN, ESPN+ and ESPN Deportes beginning with the prelims at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT and followed by the main card at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #8 ranked Uriah Hall (17-9) fighting out of Queens, N.Y. takes on #11 ranked Sean Strickland (15-4) fighting out of Corona, Calif. In the co-main event, Kyung Ho Kang (17-8, 1 NC) fighting out of Busan, South Korea seeks to extend his win streak when he faces off with grappling specialist Rani Yahya (27-10-1, 1 NC) fighting out of Brasilia, Brazil at bantamweight.
UFC on ESPN 28: Hall vs. Strickland:
ESPN, ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET
- Uriah Hall (185.5) vs. Sean Strickland (185)
- Kyung Ho Kang (136) vs. Rani Yahya (136)
- Cheyanne Buys (116) vs. Gloria de Paula (115.5)
- Jared Gooden (171) vs. Niklas Stolze (170.5)
- Zarrukh Adashev (125.5) vs. Ryan Benoit (126)
- Bryan Barberena (170.5) vs. Jason Witt (170.5)
ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET
- Nicco Montano (143) vs. Wu Yanan (135.5) Montano missed weight by seven pounds, and her bout was canceled
- Collin Anglin (146) vs. Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.5)
- Rafa Garcia (154) vs. Chris Gruetzemacher (156)
- Danny Chavez (145.5) vs. Kai Kamaka (144.5)
- Jinh Yu Frey (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (116)
Trevin Jones (135) vs. Ronnie Lawrence ()Due to health concerns, Lawrence was unable to weigh in, and his bout was canceled
- Orion Cosce (170.5) vs. Philip Rowe (173.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting