Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN+ 50: Smith vs Spann.
This event will take place Saturday, September 18 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at 1 p.m. PT/ 4 p.m. ET and the main card at 4 p.m. PT/ 7 p.m. ET.
In the main event, #6 ranked contender Anthony Smith (35-16) fighting out of Omaha, Neb. faces off with #11 Ryan Spann (21-6) fighting out of Beaumont, Texas. In the co-main event, fellow 205ers Ion Cutelaba (15-6-1) fighting out of Chisinau, Moldova and Devin Clark (12-5) fighting out of Sioux Falls, S.D. aim to steal the show.
UFC on ESPN+ 50 weigh-in results: Smith vs Spann:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Smith (205.5) vs. Ryan Spann (206)
- Devin Clark (206) vs. Ion Cutelaba (205)
- Mandy Bohm (125.5) vs. Ariane Lipski (126)
- Christos Giagos (155.5) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (155.5)
- Tony Gravely (135.5) vs. Nate Maness (135)
- Antonio Arroyo (186) vs. Joaquin Buckley (184.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Tafon Nchukwi (204.5) vs. Mike Rodriguez (202)
- Pannie Kianzad (136) vs. Raquel Pennington (135.5)
- Rong Zhu (158)* vs. Brandon Jenkins (155.5)
- JP Buys (136) vs. Montel Jackson (136)
- Sarah Alpar (126) vs. Erin Blanchfield (125)
- Carlston Harris (170) vs. Impa Kasanganay (170.5)
- Heili Alateng (136) vs. Gustavo Lopez (135)
- Hannah Goldy (125) vs. Emily Whitmire (125)
*Zhu missed the lightweight limit by 2lbs and is given one additional hour for second attempt
(Photo by Mike Roach/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting