Las Vegas – UFC Fight Night: Tyron Woodley vs Gilbert Burns will take place Saturday, May 30 at UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
FIghtBook MMA has your official weigh-in results below. All bouts will air on ESPN and ESPN Deportes in English and Spanish, and be simulcast on ESPN+, beginning with the prelims at 6 p.m. ET and the main card at 9 p.m. ET. This will be the first in a series of events set to take place at UFC’s Apex facility. Future cards will be announced at a later date. These events will be closed to the public and will be produced with only essential personnel in attendance pursuant to a Health, Safety, and Operations plan approved by the Nevada Athletic Commission.
In the main event, Tyron Woodley (19-4) fighting out of St. Louis, Mo. will take on Gilbert Burns (18-3) fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla. In the co-main event, Blagoy Ivanov (18-3 1NC) fighting out of Sofia, Bulgaria will take on Augusto Sakai (14-1-1) fighting out of Parana, Brazil. The only fighter that missed weight was Brok Weaver missing the lightweight limit and will be fined 20% of his purse.
UFC On ESPN 9: Woodley vs. Burns Weigh-in Results:
(ESPN/ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET)
- Tyron Woodley (170.5) vs. Gilbert Burns (170.5)
- Blagoy Ivanov (255.5) vs. Augusto Sakai (259.5)
- 150-pound catchweight: Spike Carlyle (150) vs. Billy Quarantillo (149.5)
- Roosevelt Roberts (156) vs. Brok Weaver (157.5)*
- Hannah Cifers (115.5) vs. Mackenzie Dern (115.5)
(ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Katlyn Chookagian (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125.5)
- Gabe Green (170.5) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (170)
- Klidson Abreu (206) vs. Jamahal Hill (205.5)
- Tim Elliott (126) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Casey Kenney (136) vs. Louis Smolka (136)
- Chris Gutierrez (145.5) vs. Vince Morales (145.5)