Las Vegas: UFC® will hold a press conference featuring the participants from three blockbuster championship bouts that will headline the company’s final Pay-Per-View event of 2019. In a highly anticipated championship grudge match, reigning UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman defends against No. 2 ranked contender Colby Covington. Featherweight champion and No. 7 ranked pound-for-pound fighter Max Holloway will go for his fourth successful title defense against powerhouse No. 1 contender Alexander Volkanovski. Women’s bantamweight and featherweight champion, as well as No. 5 ranked pound-for-pound fighter, Amanda Nunes looks to continue building her historic legacy as she puts her 135-pound belt on the line in a rematch with former women’s featherweight titleholder and No. 1 ranked bantamweight Germaine de Randamie.
Prior to the UFC® 244: MASVIDAL vs. DIAZ ceremonial weigh-ins, UFC will host a press conference with all six athletes on Friday, November 1 at 3 p.m. MT at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The press conference is free to the public.
The following are scheduled to attend the press conference:
- DANA WHITE, UFC president
- KAMARU USMAN, UFC welterweight champion
- COLBY COVINGTON, No. 2 ranked UFC welterweight contender
- MAX HOLLOWAY, UFC featherweight champion
- ALEXANDER VOLKANOVSKI, No. 1 ranked UFC featherweight contender
- AMANDA NUNES, UFC women’s featherweight and bantamweight champion
- GERMAINE DE RANDAMIE, No. 1 ranked UFC women’s bantamweight contender