RIO RANCHO, NM: FightBook MMA’s show Sitting Ringside will host EP. #88 streaming LIVE on SportsCastr on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 9 p.m. ET and you can also watch us on our YouTube channel and Facebook Page.
Sitting Ringside is hosted by the CEO of FightBook MMA Roberto Villa and Co-Hosts are David Rodriguez and owner of Five Round MMA, and partners of FightBook MMA Alex Ramirez. This show is produced by the President of FightBook MMA and the Producer of FightBook MMA Productions Rudy Lara.
We will end the show with our segment: FightBook MMA’s “Outside The Cage News” with hot topics of the week and fight bookings and upcoming events. Grab a drink, sit back, relax, and hang out with us on chat either on SportsCastr, YouTube, or Facebook to interact with the hosts of Sitting Ringside. To learn more about our show and where you can watch and listen to Sitting Ringside you can go here. Our show is sponsored by USA Today Sports, SportsCastr, ESPN+, HKA USA, our affiliates, and our partnered promotions.
- APR 29: 2021 PFL 2: MacDonald vs. Millender
- APR 30: Combate Global: “Combate Latina”
- APR 30: CES MMA 62
- APR 30: LFA 106
- MAY 1: UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes vs. Prochazka
- Apr 30: La Capital del Box 7: Dinastia Leon (FITE)
- May 1: PBC: Andy Ruiz vs Chris Arreola (FITE)
- April 30: London (ESPN+) Title fight: Moruti Mthalane vs. Sunny Edwards, 12 rounds, for Mthalane’s IBF flyweight title
- May 1: Carson, California (Fox PPV) Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Chris Arreola, 12 rounds, heavyweights
- May 1: Manchester, England (DAZN) Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker, 12 rounds, heavyweights
#SittingRingside #Live #SportsCastr #MMA #MMANews #UFC #UFCNews # Boxing #BoxingNews #CombatSportsNews #YouTube #Facebook
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting