Watch the Full Episode for UFC 247 Countdown
Las Vegas – It’s fight week and FightBook MMA has your full episode of UFC 247 Countdown and you can watch the entire episode in the video above. UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes will take place on Saturday, Feb. 8 at Toyota Center. In this episode, you will see the headliners train and prepare ahead of their title bouts.
The main event will stream live on Pay-Per-View on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. The preliminary fights will air on ESPN starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT while the early prelims on ESPN+ at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT.
In the main event, we will see light heavyweight champion in Jon Jones (25-1 1NC) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. will try and tie the UFC record for total title defenses at 11. He will be taking on dangerous finisher with a perfect record in Dominick Reyes (12-0) fighting out of Victoriaville, Calif. as he looks to become the first fighter to stop Jones.
In the co-main event, we will see Valentina Shevchenko (18-3) fighting out of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan will face Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt under Renzo Gracie, Katlyn Chookagian (13-2) fighting out of Kenilworth, N.J. and she’s looking to stop Shevchenko to win the UFC championship title.
UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes fight card includes:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the light heavyweight title: Champ Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes
- For the women’s flyweight title: Champ Valentina Shevchenko vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- Juan Adams vs. Justin Tafa
- Mirsad Bektic vs. Dan Ige
- Ilir Latifi vs. Derrick Lewis
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Vera
- Antonio Arroyo vs. Trevin Giles
- Dhiego Lima vs. Alex Morono
- Andrea Lee vs. Lauren Murphy
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Mario Bautista vs. Miles Johns
- Journey Newson vs. Domingo Pilarte
- Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.