Brooklyn, N.Y. (Fri, April 6, 2018)– UFC 223 will take place on Saturday, April 7th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. The main card will air on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
You can watch the Live Stream here on FightBookMMA the event kicks off a 6:45 p.m. ET and is open to the public.
UFC® and more than a dozen of its top fighters competing in bouts this year will participate in a special press conference in celebration of the organization’s 25th Anniversary Season on Friday, April 6 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Fighters from each UFC event from UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: BARBOZA vs. LEE on April 21 in Atlantic City, New Jersey through UFC 226®: MIOCIC vs. CORMIER on July 7 in Las Vegas will be on hand to discuss their upcoming bouts and favorite memories throughout UFC history.
Scheduled to attend this event are as follows:
- Dana White – UFC President
- Edson Barboza – No. 4 UFC lightweight (UFC Fight Night Atlantic City)
- Kevin Lee – No. 7 UFC lightweight (UFC Fight Night Atlantic City)
- Amanda Nunes – UFC women’s bantamweight champion (UFC 224 – Rio de Janeiro)
- Raquel Pennington – No. 4 UFC women’s bantamweight (UFC 224 – Rio de Janeiro)
- Kamaru Usman – No. 7 UFC welterweight (UFC Fight Night Santiago)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio – No. 10 UFC welterweight (UFC fight Night Santiago)
- Stephen Thompson – No. 1 UFC welterweight (UFC Fight Night Liverpool)
- Darren Till – No. 7 UFC welterweight (UFC Fight Night Liverpool)
- Jimmie Rivera – No. 4 UFC bantamweight (UFC Fight Night Utica)
- Marlon Moraes – No. 5 UFC bantamweight (UFC Fight Night Utica)
- Robert Whittaker – UFC middleweight champion (UFC 225 – Chicago)
- Yoel Romero – No.1 UFC middleweight (UFC 225 – Chicago)
- Stipe Miocic – UFC heavyweight champion (UFC 226 – Las Vegas)
- Daniel Cormier – UFC light heavyweight champion (UFC 226 – Las Vegas)
*Additional fighters may be added to participate
Help us sponsor fighters by joining our Paid Subscription List and have a chance to win some AWESOME Perks by going here.
Help us keep the lights on.