Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your Embedded Vlog series Episode #5 for UFC 262: Oliveira vs Chandler. In this episode, Katlyn Chookagian drills her standup. Charles Oliveira makes time for fans and BJJ. Michael Chandler takes in his title fight week. Tony Ferguson entertains at the press conference and gets encouragement from a former foe.
This event will take place on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. All bouts will be streamed on ESPN+ in English and Spanish. The early prelims begin at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass. The prelims will be distributed on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. The UFC 262 main card will stream exclusively on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View starting at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
For the first time in three years, a new UFC lightweight champion will be crowned as #3 ranked contender Charles Oliveira(30-8, 1 NC) fighting out of Sao Paulo, Brazil will take on #4 Michael Chandler (22-5) fighting out of Deerfield Beach, Fla.
In the co-main event, former UFC interim lightweight champion and #5 ranked contender Tony Ferguson (26-6) fighting out of Orange County, Calif. takes on rising #9 Beneil Dariush (20-4-1) fighting out of Yorba Linda, Calif.
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler Fight Card:
UFC 262 PPV Main Card On ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):
- 155 lbs.: Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler for vacant lightweight title
- 155 lbs.: Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush
- 185 lbs.: Jack Hermansson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- 125 lbs.: Viviane Araujo vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- 145 lbs.: Edson Barboza vs. Shane Burgos
UFC 262 ‘Prelims’ Card On ESPN/ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):
- 185 lbs.: Andre Muniz vs. Ronaldo Souza
- 125 lbs.: Matt Schnell vs. Rogerio Bontorin
- 155 lbs.: Mike Grundy vs. Lando Vannata
- 125 lbs.: Andrea Lee vs. Antonina Shevchenko
UFC 262 Early ‘Prelims’ Card On Fight Pass/ESPN+ (6 p.m. ET):
- 185 lbs.: Jamie Pickett vs. Jordan Wright
- 125 lbs.: Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gina Mazany
- 155 lbs.: Rafael Alves vs. Damir Ismagulov
- 145 lbs.: Kevin Aguilar vs. Tucker Lutz
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting