Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your full video of UFC 265 Countdown: Lewis vs Gane.
The event will take place Saturday, August 7 at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN2 & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
The main event will see Houston hometown hero and #2 ranked Derrick Lewis (25-7) fighting out of Houston, Texas will take on undefeated striking sensation and #3 ranked Ciryl Gane (9-0) fighting out of Paris, France for the interim UFC heavyweight championship. In the co-main event, former UFC featherweight champion and #4 ranked bantamweight Jose Aldo (29-7) fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil faces off with #8 Pedro Munhoz (19-5, 1 NC) fighting out of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
UFC 265 Fight Card: Lewis vs Gane:
Main Event on ESPN+ PPV (10 p.m. ET):
- 265 lbs.: For the interim heavyweight title: Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- 135 lbs.: Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- 170 lbs.: Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- 115 lbs.: Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres
- 135 lbs.: Casey Kenney vs. Song Yadong
Prelims Card on ESPN2/ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):
- 155 lbs.: Rafael Fiziev vs. Bobby Green
- 135 lbs.: Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- 205 lbs.: Ed Herman vs. Alonzo Menifield
- 115 lbs.: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Early Prelims Card on ESPN2/ESPN+ (6 p.m. ET):
- 125 lbs.: Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
- 135 lbs.: Anderson Dos Santos vs. Miles Johns
- 125 lbs.: Melissa Gatto vs. Victoria Leonardo
- 135 lbs.: Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting