Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your full episode for UFC 268 Countdown: Usman vs. Covington 2.
This event will take place Saturday, Nov. 6 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, N.Y. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPNews, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Headlining the event will be UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman (19-1) fighting out of Dallas, Texas by way of Auchi, Nigeria intends to maintain his dominant reign over the welterweight division and make the case that he is the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He looks to defend his title once again against heated rival and No. 1 ranked contender Colby Covington (15-2) fighting out of Miami, Fla. seeks to finally clinch the undisputed title with a statement performance.
The co-main event will see UFC women’s strawweight champion Rose Najamunas (11-4) fighting out of Denver, Colo. competes for the second time in a year for the first time since 2017 and aims to leave no doubt with another triumph over Zhang. She aims to make it two in a row against former champion and No. 1 ranked contender Zhang Weili (21-2) fighting out of Beijing, China intends to make the most of her title rematch opportunity and show that she is the best strawweight in the world.
UFC 268 Fight Card: Usman vs. Covington 2:
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
- Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington – for vacant welterweight title
- Rose Namajunas vs. Zhang Weili – for women’s strawweight title
- Michael Chandler vs. Justin Gaethje
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera
ESPNews, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET
- Andreas Michailidis vs. Alex Pereira
- Bobby Green vs. Al Iaquinta
- Chris Curtis vs. Phil Hawes
- Nassourdine Imavov vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET
- Ian Garry vs. Jordan Williams
- Chris Barnett vs. Gian Villante
- John Allan vs. Dustin Jacoby
- Melsik Baghdasaryan vs. Bruno Souza
- Ode Osbourne vs. CJ Vergara
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting