Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 16: Holm vs. Aldana which starts at 9 a.m. ET (6 a.m. PT).
In the main event, Holly Holm (13-5) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. will take on Irene Aldana (12-5) fighting out of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. In the co-main event, Yorgan De Castro (6-1) fighting out of Fall River, Mass. locks horns with fellow heavyweight prospect Carlos Felipe (8-1) fighting out of Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil.
This event will take place Saturday, October 3 from UFC FIGHT ISLAND on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island. The main card will begin at 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+, with the prelims exclusively on ESPN+ at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT. The event is in partnership with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi.
UFC on ESPN 16: Holm vs. Aldana weigh-in results:
(ESPN, ESPN+, 10:30 p.m. ET)
- Holly Holm (136) vs. Irene Aldana (136)
- Yorgan De Castro (261) vs. Carlos Felipe (263)
- Germaine de Randamie (136) vs. Julianna Pena (135.5)
- Cameron Else (136) vs. Kyler Phillips (136)
- Dusko Todorovic (186) vs. Dequan Townsend (186)
(ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Court McGee (170.5)
- Josh Culibao (145.5) vs. Charles Jourdain (145)
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. Jordan Williams (182)
- Jinh Yu Frey (116) vs. Loma Lookboonmee (116)
- Heili Alateng (136) vs. Casey Kenney (136)
- Jessin Ayari (156) vs. Luigi Vendramini (156)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting