Weigh-in Results: Mikaela Mayer vs. Jennifer Han
COSTA MESA, Calif. — FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for Mikaela Mayer vs. Jennifer Han.
WBO/IBF junior lightweight world champion Mikaela Mayer will defend her belts against former featherweight world champion Jennifer Han on Saturday evening at the Orange County Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California (ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT).
In the 10-round co-feature, welterweight contender and San Diego native Giovani Santillan will battle Jeovanis Barraza. The ESPN telecast will open with former world champion Andrew Moloney versus Gilberto Mendoza in an eight-round junior bantamweight tilt.
The ESPN+-streamed undercard (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT) features former two-time bantamweight title challenger Jason Moloney and the professional debut of U.S. Olympian Virginia Fuchs in a four-round flyweight fight.
Weigh-in Results: Mikaela Mayer vs. Jennifer Han:
MAIN CARD (ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT):
• Mikaela Mayer 129.8 vs. Jennifer Han 128.8
(Mayer’s WBO/IBF/Ring Magazine Junior Lightweight Titles — 10 Rounds)
• Giovani Santillan 147.4 lbs vs. Jeovanis Barraza 148.6 lbs
(Welterweight — 10 Rounds)
• Andrew Moloney 115.8 lbs vs. Gilberto Mendoza 113.4 lbs
(Junior Bantamweight — 8 Rounds)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT):
• Floyd Diaz 122 lbs vs. Blake Quintana 120.6 lbs
(Junior Featherweight— 6 Rounds)
• Duke Ragan 126.6 lbs vs. Diuhl Olguin 125.6 lbs
(Featherweight — 6 Rounds)
• Jason Moloney 119.4 lbs vs. Francisco Javier Pedroza 119.8 lbs
(Bantamweight — 10/8 Rounds)
• Virginia Fuchs 109.8 lbs vs. Randee Lynn Morales 110.6 lbs
(Flyweight — 6 Rounds)
• Luis Alberto Lopez 128 lbs vs. Raul Chirino 128.8 lbs
(Junior Lightweight — 8 Rounds)
OFF-TV CARD: (6:15 ET/3:15 p.m. PT):
• Lindolfo Delgado 142.6 lbs vs. Gustavo David Vittori 145.2 lbs
(Junior Welterweight — 8 Rounds)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.