UNCASVILLE, Conn. – FightBook MMA will be reporting live from today’s early and official Bellator 215 fighter weigh-ins and the first fighter on the scale will be at 10 a.m. ET (7 a.m. PT). Below you will find the complete and official weigh-in results.
The early weigh-ins will take place at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. The ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans will take place later today at 5p.m. ET at the Mohegan Sun Arena box office concourse and you can watch the live stream here on FightBook MMA.
Bellator 215 takes place Friday February 15, 2019 at Mohegan Sun Arena. The main card will air on Paramount and stream on DAZN while the prelims on the Bellator app.
The main event will feature a heavyweight headliner as Matt Mitrione (13-6) faces Sergei Kharitonov(29-7, 1 NC). Also on the main card we will see Logan Storley (9-0) as he takes on Ion Pascu (18-9) at welterweight. Former Bellator bantamweight champ Eduardo Dantas (20-6) is returning from an injury to face Toby Misech (12-6) at 135-pounds. Mike Kimbel (2-0) is making his main card debut against John Douma (3-1). To start the main card we will see Austin Vanderford (6-0) who is making his promotional debut and looks to remain undefeated as he takes on Cody Jones (6-2).
Bellator 215 official weigh-in results:
(Paramount, DAZN, 9 p.m. ET)
- Matt Mitrione (258.25) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (265)
- Ion Pascu (170.25) vs. Logan Storley (169.25)
- Eduardo Dantas (136) vs. Toby Misech (135.5)
- John Douma (136) vs. Mike Kimbel (136)
- Cody Jones (174) vs. Austin Vanderford (174.25) – 175-pound catchweight
(Bellator App, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Darion Abbey (264) vs. Steve Mowry (246.5)
- Amanda Bell (145.5) vs. Amber Leibrock (145)
- Jason Markland (185.75) vs. Pat McCrohan (184.75)
- Lindsey VanZandt (105) vs. Tabatha Ann Watkins (106)
- Jason Rine (141) vs. Pete Rogers (145)
- Matt Probin (145.75) vs. Ali Zebian (146)
- Zarrukh Adashev (125) vs. Ron Leon (126)
- Billy Goff (168) vs. Ryan Hardy (169.5)