Check out our new audio content!
UNCASVILLE, Conn. – FightBook MMA has your official Bellator 261: Tim Johnson vs. Valentin Moldavsky fighter weigh-ins. The weigh-ins took place at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. In the video above you can watch the ceremonial weigh-ins starting at 12 p.m. ET.
In the main even, #1 ranked heavyweight Timothy Johnson and #3 ranked heavyweight Valentin Moldavsky will face off for the inaugural interim heavyweight title. In the co-main event, #2 ranked Liz Carmouche will go against the undefeated #3 ranked Kana Watanabe.
Bellator MMA 261 weigh-in results: Tim Johnson vs Valentin Moldavsky:
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)
- Interim Heavyweight World Title Main Event: #1-Timothy Johnson (260) vs. #3-Valentin Moldavsky (234)
- Flyweight Co-Main Event: #2-Liz Carmouche (125.5) vs. #3-Kana Watanabe (125.25)
- Featherweight Bout: #6-Daniel Weichel (145.5) vs. Keoni Diggs (146)
- Lightweight Bout: #4-Myles Jury (156) vs. #6-Sidney Outlaw (156)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Christian Edwards (206) vs. Simon Biyong (204.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FightBook MMA, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight Bout: Soren Bak (156) vs. Bobby Lee (155.25)
- Lightweight Bout: Isaiah Hokit (155.75) vs. Corey Samuels (156)
- Bantamweight Bout: Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Cody Matthews (135)
- Middleweight Bout: Taylor Johnson (185.25) vs. Lance Wright (184.75)
- Featherweight Bout: John Macapa (144.75) vs. John de Jesus (145.5
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting