The second night of The Trilogy is set for action, with all fighters weighed in for CW 124 which goes ahead on 25th June.
In the main event, Agy Sardari will look to defend his lightweight title against Joe McColgan.
This is McColgan’s second chance at the title, but this time around he has had a full camp.
Speaking ahead of the fight, McColgan said: “The Cage Warriors lightweight title is the most coveted title in Europe, outside of the UFC.
“From the moment I signed with Cage Warriors I have been calling out the best guys and taking the hardest fights, to get my hands on the title.
“Fighting for the Cage Warriors title is an unbelievable opportunity and winning that title would be a dream come true.”
In the co-main event, David Bear will take on the debuting Justin Burlinson in a welterweight contest.
Burlinson enters Cage Warriors with a perfect 5-0 record with a 100% finish rate.
In the featured prelim, former champion Luke Shanks will face off with Nicolas Leblond in the flyweight tournament, with the winner progressing to the final and a shot at the 125lbs title.
Elsewhere on the card, former featherweight champion Dean Trueman returns at lightweight to take on George Hardwick, and undefeated bantamweight Nathan Fletcher takes on former title challenger Brian Bouland.
Main Card (9pm BST)
- Agy Sardari (154.6 lbs) vs Joe McColgan (154.4 lbs)
- Justin Burlinson (169.8 lbs) vs David Bear (170.4lbs)
- Nathan Fletcher (135.7 lbs) vs Brian Bouland (135.1 lbs)
- Harry Hardwick (145.2 lbs) vs Jean N’doye (145.6 lbs)
- Edward Walls (145 lbs) vs Steve Aimable (145.8 lbs)
Prelim card (6:30 pm BST)
- Luke Shanks (126 lbs) vs Nicolas Leblond (124.4 lbs)
- George Hardwick (155.3 lbs) vs Dean Trueman (154.4 lbs)
- Jesse Urholin (169.5 lbs) vs Aaron Khalid (170.4 lbs)
- Dominique Wooding (135.2 lbs) vs Cameron Hardy (135.2 lbs)
- Dylan Hazan (134.9 lbs) vs Josh Reed (135.5 lbs)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.