FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for BELLATOR MMA 265: Kongo vs Kharitonov.
This event is taking place at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, SD, and is set to air live on SHOWTIME this Friday, August 20 at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #3 ranked heavyweight Cheick Kongo (30-11) will take on Sergei Kharitonov (32-8). The welterweight bout pitting #5 ranked Logan Storley (11-1) against the debuting Dante Schiro (8-2) has been elevated to the co-main event slot following the cancellation of Adam Borics versus Jay-Jay Wilson.
BELLATOR MMA 265: Kongo vs. Kharitonov:
Main Card: Friday, August 20 – live on SHOWTIME 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT
- Heavyweight Bout: #3-Cheick Kongo (247) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (264.8)
- Welterweight Bout: #5-Logan Storley (170.4) vs. Dante Schiro (170)
- Heavyweight Bout: Marcelo Golm (252) vs. Billy Swanson (265.6)
- 140-Pound Contract Weight Bout: #6-Jornel Lugo (137.4) vs. Keith Lee (140)
Preliminary Card: FightBook MMA 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT
- Middleweight Bout: Taylor Johnson (185.8) vs. Fabio Aguiar (184.6)
- Lightweight Bout: Mike Hamel (155.4) vs. Bryce Logan (155.8)
- Welterweight Bout: Archie Colgan (169) vs. Ben Simons (170.4)
- Middleweight Bout: Duane Johnson (185.6)vs. Deven Fisher(184.4)
- 225-Pound Contract Weight Bout: Bailey Schoenfelder (224) vs. Kory Moegenburg (214.8)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting