LAS VEGAS, Nevada — FightBook MMA has your results for LFA 104: McKenzie vs. Phillips:
This event will take place Friday, April 16th at the Grand Event Center in Shawnee, Oklahoma, which is an exurb of Oklahoma City. The main event will feature a lightweight showdown between OKC rivals Aaron McKenzie and Brandon Phillips. The entire main card will be available worldwide on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Aaron McKenzie (9-2-1) returns to the LFA Octagon after winning his first two fights for the promotion last year. He will be facing Brandon Phillips (8-3) returning to MMA after a two-year foray into the world of professional kickboxing.
LFA 104 results: McKenzie vs. Phillips:
Main Card (Available worldwide on UFC FIGHT PASS®):
- Main Event | Lightweight Bout: Aaron McKenzie def. Brandon Phillips by unanimous decision
- Co-Main Event | Flyweight Bout: Yuma Horiuchi def. Donavon Frelow by armbar in Round 2, 1:31
- Middleweight Bout: Joel Bauman def. Julien Leblanc by unanimous decision
- Welterweight Bout: Chris Brown def. Kelvin Rayford by unanimous decision
- Catchweight Bout: Javier Garcia def. Timothy Teves by triangle choke in Round 3, 4:49
- Heavyweight Bout: Thomas Petersen def. Odell Pantin by TKO in Round 1, 3:33
- Middleweight Bout: Roland Dunlap def. Obinwa Ikebunna vs. via KO (slam) in Round 1
Preliminary Card (Available on Facebook.com/LFAfighting):
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Sidney Trillo def. Melissa Parker via s decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27)
- Featherweight Bout: Gunner Coronado def. Tristin Kamaka via TKO (ground and pound) in Round 3, 3:02
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting