BAMMA today announce the names of a further five Irish fighters that have joined the promotion, and are set to test their skill, strength and determination in the BAMMA arena.
All five fighters train at Team Ryano under the guidance of head coach and owner Andy Ryan. Team Ryano is one of the most sought after and respected gyms in Ireland, having produced some of the biggest MMA names to ever have come out of the Emerald Isle. The 5 fighters are:
- ‘Magic’ Myles Price (Lightweight)
- Keith ‘The Butcher’ McCabe (Welterweight)
- Andrew ‘The Carlow Kid’ Murphy (Featherweight)
- James Sheehan (Welterweight)
- Diarmuid O’Buachalla (Middleweight)
These signings follow on from a host of Irish fighters that have also signed on to be a part of BAMMA’s 2018/19 Irish events. With multiple events already confirmed, this is set to be an exciting time for Irish MMA.
Stay tuned as BAMMA will be bringing you news of even more signings shortly!