Las Vegas – UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje will take place on Saturday, May 9 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida. Below you can find the full fight card with the betting odds courtesy from our friends over at JazzSports.ag and you place your bets by going here.
In the co-main event of the evening, Henry Cejudo (15-2) fighting out of Phoenix, Arizona wants to prove to himself and to all the MMA fans that he is the greatest UFC bantamweight champion of all time when he takes on Dominick Cruz (22-2) who’s fighting out of San Diego, California. Cruz on the other hand, is coming into this fight to prove that he still is the best bantamweight in the world. Cruz is coming into this fight to be the first person to defeat Cejudo at 135-pounds and regain his title. In the main event, Tony Ferguson (26-3) fighting out of Orange County, California will take on Justin Gaethje (21-2) fighting out of Arvada, Colorado as they battle for the interim lightweight title. Ferguson is on the verge of becoming the first two-time interim lightweight champion in UFC history.
All prelim bouts will be simulcast on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN & ESPN+ 8 p.m. ET and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET. This will be the first of three events taking place at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida on May 9, 13 and 16 respectively, future cards will be announced at a later date. These events will be closed to the public and will be produced with only essential personnel in attendance.
UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje Fight Card:
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
- For the interim lightweight title: Tony Ferguson (-190) vs. Justin Gaethje (+150)
- For the bantamweight title: Henry Cejudo (-235) vs. Dominick Cruz (+185)
- Francis Ngannou (-285) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (+225)
- Calvin Kattar (-255) vs. Jeremy Stephens (+200)
- Yorgan De Castro (+165) vs. Greg Hardy (-205)
ESPN, ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Donald Cerrone (+115) vs. Anthony Pettis (-145)
- Aleksei Oleinik (+255) vs. Fabricio Werdum (-335)
- Carla Esparza (-160) vs. Michelle Waterson (+130)
- Uriah Hall (+105) vs. Ronaldo Souza (-130)
- Vicente Luque (-295) vs. Niko Price (+230)
- Bryce Mitchell (-165) vs. Charles Rosa (+135)
- Sam Alvey (+315) vs. Ryan Spann (-425)