Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 185: Blaydes vs Lewis which starts at 9 a.m. PT.
This event will take place Saturday, February 20 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The entire card will be on ESPN+, with the main card available in English and Spanish, starting at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT and the prelims at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Curtis Blaydes (14-2 1NC) fighting out of Chicago, Ill. looks to continue his dominant win streak with a show-stealing performance. He will take on fan-favorite Derrick Lewis (24-7, 1 NC) fighting out of Houston, Texas crowned himself as the greatest knockout artist in UFC heavyweight history in his last bout after landing a record-setting 11th KO.
In the co-main event, Ketlen Vieira (11-1) fighting out of Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil looks to kick off 2021 by delivering another head-turning performance against a top contender. She will face Yana Kunitskaya (13-5 1NC) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. by way of Saint Petersburg, Russia. She quickly made waves after dropping down to the UFC’s 135-pound division.
Four fighters missed weight and one fight was canceled. Ketlen Vieira weighed in at 138 pound and fined 20% of her purse. Jared Gordon came in at 150 pounds and fined 30% of his purse. Rafael Alves came in at 157.5 pounds. Bout canceled due to “weight management issues.” Drako Rodriguez came in at 140.5 pounds and was fined 30% of his purse.
UFC Fight Night 185 weigh-in results: Blaydes vs Lewis:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (259) vs. Derrick Lewis (263)
- Yana Kunitskaya (135.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (138)
- Darrick Minner (146) vs. Charles Rosa (146)
- Chris Daukaus (234) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (240)
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. Phil Hawes (185)
- Andrei Arlovski (249.5) vs. Tom Aspinall (244.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Danny Chavez (145) vs. Jared Gordon (150)
- Drakkar Klose (156) vs. Luis Pena (155.5)
- John Castaneda (136) vs. Eddie Wineland (135.5)
- Julian Erosa (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (146)
Rafael Alves (157.5) vs. Patrick Sabatini (145.5)
- Shana Dobson (126) vs. Casey O’Neill (125.5)
- Jamall Emmers (145.5) vs. Chas Skelly (146)
- Drako Rodriguez (140.5) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (136)
- Serghei Spivac (245) vs. Jared Vanderaa (265)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting