LAS VEGAS: FightBook MMA has your UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs Rodriguez weigh-in results
In the main event, #1 ranked contender Max Holloway (22-6) fighting out of Waianae, Hawaii battles #3 Yair Rodriguez (13-2 1NC) fighting out of Parral, Chihuahua, Mexico. Hard-hitting heavyweights collide in the co-main event when Ben Rothwell (39-13) fighting out of Kenosha, Wisc. faces Marcos Rogerio de Lima (18-8-1) fighting out of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs. Rodríguez will take place Saturday, November 13 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at a special start time of 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET and the main card at 1 p.m. PT/ 4 p.m. ET.
Joel Alvarez missed the lightweight limit by 1.5lbs and Liana Jojua missed the women’s flyweight limit by 2.5lbs.
UFC Fight Night 197: Holloway vs Rodriguez weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Max Holloway (146) vs. Yair Rodriguez (145.5)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima (259) vs. Ben Rothwell (265)
- Leah Letson (145) vs. Felicia Spencer (145.5)
- Miguel Baeza (170.5) vs. Khaos Williams (169)
- Julio Arce (135.5) vs. Song Yadong (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 1 p.m. ET)
- Joel Alvarez (157.5)* vs. Thiago Moises (155)
- Cynthia Calvillo (126) vs. Andrea Lee (125.5)
- Collin Anglin (146) vs. Sean Woodson (145.5)
- Cortney Casey (125) vs. Liana Jojua (128.5)^
- Rafael Alves (155) vs. Marc Diakiese (156)
- Da-un Jung (204.5) vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu (205)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting