LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your UFC on ESPN+ 39 fighter weigh-ins which start at noon ET (9 a.m. PT). For the complete and official results, you can go here.
This event will take place Saturday, October 31 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream live on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT and the prelims kicking off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Uriah Hall (16-9) fighting out of Queens, N.Y. will take on Anderson Silva (34-10 1 NC) fighting out of Curitiba, Brazil. In the co-main event, Bryce Mitchell (13-1) fighting out of Sherwood, Ark. will meet Andre Fili (21-7) fighting out of Sacramento, Calif.
Cole Williams missed the welterweight limit by 4.5lbs. If the bout is approved at a catchweight, he will be fined a percentage of his purse. Jack Marshman missed the middleweight limit by 1.5lbs. If the bout is approved at a catchweight, he will be fined a percentage of his purse. Greg Hardy missed the heavyweight limit by 0.5lbs at 266.5. He was given one hour to cut to the heavyweight limit and was 264.5 on his second try.
UFC on ESPN+ 39 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Uriah Hall (186) vs. Anderson Silva (184)
- Andre Fili (146) vs. Bryce Mitchell (146)
- Kevin Holland (185.5) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (182.5)
- Maurice Greene (250) vs. Greg Hardy (264.5)
- Bobby Green (155) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Chris Gruetzemacher (155.5) vs. Alexander Hernandez (155.5)
- Victor Rodriquez (133) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
- Jack Marshman (187.5) vs. Sean Strickland (185.5)
- Cole Williams (175.5) vs. Jason Witt (170.5)
- Dustin Jacoby (204) vs. Justin Ledet (205.5)
- Miles Johns (135) vs. Kevin Natividad (134.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting