Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN+ 51: Santos vs Walker.
This event will take place Saturday, October 2 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at 1 p.m. PT/ 4 p.m. ET and the main card at 4 p.m. PT/ 7 p.m. ET.
In the main event, a thrilling light heavyweight contenders’ bout that will see #5 ranked Thiago Santos (21-9) fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil battle #10 Johnny Walker (18-5) fighting out of Dublin, Ireland by way of Rio das Ostras, Brazil. In the co-main event, #14 ranked middleweight contender Kevin Holland (21-7) fighting out of Fort Worth, Texas goes for another highlight-reel finish when he takes on Kyle Daukaus (10-2) fighting out of Philadelphia, Penn.
Mike Breeden missed the lightweight limit by 2.5lbs and Bethe Correia missed the women’s bantamweight limit by 2.5lbs also, Aspen Ladd missed women’s bantamweight by 1lb.
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Johnny Walker (204.5)
- Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Kevin Holland (183.5)
- Alex Oliveira (169.5) vs. Niko Price (170.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (185.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
- Macy Chiasson (136) vs. Aspen Ladd (137)
- Mike Breeden (158.5) vs. Alexander Hernandez (154.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Jared Gordon (155) vs. Joe Solecki (155.5)
- Casey O’Neill (125) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125.5)
- Bethe Correia (138.5) vs. Karol Rosa (135.5)
- Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Devonte Smith (155.5)
- Gaetano Pirrello (134.5) vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade (135)
- Stephanie Egger (135) vs. Shanna Young (134.5)
- Johnny Eduardo (135.5) vs. Alejandro Perez (136)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting