Las Vegas, Nevada: UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer will take place on Saturday, June 6, 2020, at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Did you miss UFC 250 countdown which aired this past weekend? FightBook MMA has your full episode in the video above. In the main event, two-division UFC champion Amanda Nunes (19-4) fighting out of Coral Springs, Fla. by way of Bahia, Brazil will defend her UFC women’s featherweight title against Felicia Spencer (8-1) fighting out of Orlando, Fla. by way of Montreal, Canada In the co-main event, Cody Garbrandt (11-3) fighting out of Sacramento, Calif. returns to the octagon to take on Raphael Assuncao (27-70) fighting out of Alpharetta, Ga. by way of Recife, Brazil.
UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer will take place Saturday, June 6 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas and will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively through ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and on ESPN Deportes (in Spanish) starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT with the early prelims simulcast on UFC Fight Pass, ESPN, ESPN+ and ESPN Deportes (in Spanish) at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT. Fans will be able to purchase the event online at ESPNPlus.com/PPV.
UFC 2350 Fight Card:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer – for women’s featherweight title
- Raphael Assuncao vs Cody Garbrandt
- Cory Sandhagen vs Aljamain Sterling
- Neil Magny vs Anthony Rocco Martin
- Sean O’Malley vs Eddie Wineland
Preliminary Card #2
(ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Caceres vs Chase Hooper
- Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert
- Brian Kelleher vs Cody Stamann
- Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo
Preliminary Card #1
(ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez
- Devin Clark vs Alonzo Menifield
- Herbert Burns vs Evan Dunham