Instead of going all the way to a drugstore or pharmacist, herbal sleeping tablets can be purchased online without a prescription.
However, because they don’t go through the same testing and review process as prescription medicines, people may be skeptical about their safety, their strength, or the substances contained within them.
In fact, finding safe sleep aid tablets can be challenging given the huge range of brands and products available on the market.
Follow the recommendations below in order to choose safe natural sleeping tablets online:
- Read the product’s ingredients carefully so you understand what exactly is in the product. I tend to avoid anything that contains ingredients I don’t understand or are not natural
- Read the safety warnings
- Contact the manufacturer and ask for documentation about quality assurance
- Ensure that whatever you’re buying has been lab-tested by a third party
- Read online reviews about the product and the company
- Beware of side effects such as daytime drowsiness, headaches, tolerance and addiction
- Make sure you are not pregnant, breastfeeding, or suffering from a medical condition because sleeping pills could harm you
- Check if the product is allergen free
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Talk with a doctor for extra guidance before starting to use any natural sleep aid
It is hard to know which herbal sleeping tablets available online are the safest but the most well-studied and widely used natural sleep aid tablets use some form of melatonin and / or valerian root.
Melatonin can be produced synthetically to regulate sleep. Supplemental melatonin mimics the body’s natural circadian rhythm, and is particularly helpful in treating jet lag and in improving the onset of sleep in people who work shifts. However, in the UK synthetic forms of melatonin sleeping tablets cannot be bought without a prescription so you will need to look for ones that use a melatonin alternative listed below which will mimic the effects but that are available to purchase online.
Valerian root sleeping tablets also help in reducing anxiety and insomnia – especially in menopausal women.
Below are some other natural ingredients that may be found in natural sleep aid tablets:
- Magnesium: helps fight insomnia by adjusting the release of melatonin and renin, which in turn increase the quantity and quality of sleep. High doses can cause severe abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Tryptophan: causes sleepiness by helping the body produce melatonin but more research is needed to understand its side effects.
- Kava: may reduce anxiety, which can alleviate sleeping problems. However, it may cause liver and stomach problems when used for a long period of time.
- Passionflower: may help reduce insomnia symptoms but some people experience drowsiness and uterine contraction.
- Chamomile: may decrease anxiety and induce sleep due to its calming effects. However, some drug interactions are possible with chamomile.
- Magnolia: The polyphenols in magnolia bark may promote better sleep but more studies are necessary to understand how they work.
- Lavender: helps relieve anxiety and relaxes the brain and body to promote sleep. They have a soothing effect particularly on postpartum women.
- Glycine: encourages sleep by affecting body temperature. It also elevates serotonin, regulates your sleeping patterns, helps you fall asleep faster, and lessens daytime fatigue.
- GABA: enables the body and mind to relax and fall asleep but some people reported abdominal pain and headaches after taking it.
- L-theanine: helps promote relaxation and sleep but more studies are required to understand its potential benefits and risks.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): improves sleep quantity and quality by elevating serotonin and melatonin levels in the body.
- Antihistamines: can be used to treat allergies and to help with short-term insomnia due to their soothing and sedative effects.
Herbal sleeping tablets have lower risks of side effects in comparison to prescription drugs. However, you should be careful, as overuse can lead to dependence.
Therefore, all websites that sell UK sleeping tablets online should comply with particular regulations for the supply of genuine, safe, and effective sleep aid tablets.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting