TAMPA, Fla. – BTC Fight Promotions and United Fight Alliance (“UFA”) are excited to announce a new broadcast partnership on UFA’s Television Networks. At least twelve episodes of BTC Fight Promotions will air under the United Fight Alliance banner on UFA’s Television Network which reaches more than 79 million homes and consists of NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports California NBC Sports Washington Plus, NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus, Stadium, Cox Sports Television and a variety of other channels.
UFA CEO, Jordan “Jay” Adams stated, “We are thrilled to be working with BTC Fight Promotions out of Burlington, Ontario. Our fans are really going love their fights. BTC is one of the best shows in Canada with a longstanding martial arts and fitness background. They have deep roots in the Canadian fight scene and have proven time and again they can produce and match-make phenomenal MMA events.”
For the last several years BTC Fights has grown quickly to become one of Canada’s top mixed martial arts organizations. Through compelling matchmaking, BTC has been consistently putting on entertaining MMA contests hosting UFC and Bellator veterans and a large stable of future big-league contenders. “BTC Fight is Canada’s number one pro MMA Promotion and we are proud to announce our partnership with UFA allowing BTC Fights to be seen on television across the United States!” expressed Shari Caruthers, COO of BTC Fight Promotions.
UFA is dedicated to showing the best of MMA from around the world and to build awareness for the sport. BTC Fight Promotions brings a strong catalogue of matchups that are must-see TV for any MMA fan. BTC 9 is set to debut on these following networks starting in May with re-airs during May and June (schedule subject to change). For a complete list of networks, channels and the United Fight Alliance television airing schedule, click here.
- NBC Sports Washington Plus
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Saturday 5/9/2020 at 10:30 PM
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Saturday 5/16/2020 at 10:30 PM
- NBC Sports Boston
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Saturday 5/9/2020 at 11:00 PM
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Saturday 5/16/2020 at 11:00 PM
- NBC Sports Chicago
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Monday 5/11/2020 at 12:00 AM
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Monday 5/18/2020 at 1:00 AM
- NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Saturday 5/9/2020 at 7:00 PM
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Wednesday 5/13/2020 at 9:00 PM
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Thursday 5/7/2020 at 10:00 PM ET
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Thursday 5/14/2020 at 10:00 PM ET
- Cox Sports Television
- BTC 9 Part 1 – Tuesday 5/12/20 at 11 PM
- BTC 9 Part 2 – Tuesday 5/19/20 at 11 PM
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting