Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your official results for UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 which starts at 12 p.m. ET (9 a.m. PT) and you can find the results below.
UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 will take place Saturday, March 27 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. Early prelims will stream on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT along with UFC Fight Pass. The prelims will continue on ESPN+ and simulcast on ESPN and ESPN Deportes at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, features a rematch between UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic (20-3) fighting out of Independence and #1 ranked contender Francis Ngannou (15-3) fighting out of Paris, France by way of Batie, Cameroon. In the co-main event, former UFC welterweight champion and #7 ranked contender Tyron Woodley (19-6-1) fighting out of St. Louis, Mo. intends to prove that he can still compete with the best in the world when he takes on dangerous #10 ranked Vicente Luque (20-7-1) fighting out of Brasilia, Brazil.
UFC 260 results: Miocic vs Ngannou 2:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the heavyweight title: Francis Ngannou def. Stipe Miocic by KO in Round 2, 0:52
- Vicente Luque def. Tyron Woodley by submission D’Arce choke in Round 1, 3:56
- Sean O’Malley def. Thomas Almeida by KO in Round 3, 3:52
- Miranda Maverick def. Gillian Robertson by unanimous decision
- Jamie Mullarkey def. Khama Worthy by KO in Round 1. 0:46
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alonzo Menifield def. Fabio Cherant by submission von flue choke in Round 1, 1:11
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov def. Jared Gooden by unanimous decision
- Michal Oleksiejczuk def. Modestas Bukauskas by split decision
- Omar Morales def. Shane Young by unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Marc-Andre Barriault def. Abu Azaitar TKO in Round 3, 4:56
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting