Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC Fight Night 199: Lewis vs. Daukaus weigh-in results.
This event will take place Saturday, December 18 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at 4 p.m. ET/ 1 p.m. PT and the main card at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #3 ranked Derrick Lewis (25-8, 1 NC) fighting out of Houston, Texas looks to take sole ownership of the record for most knockouts in UFC history with another vintage performance. He will be taking on #7 Chris Daukaus (12-3) fighting out of Philadelphia, Penn. intends to end the year on a high note by notching the biggest victory of his mixed martial arts career
In the co-main event, #5 ranked Stephen Thompson (16-5) fighting out of Simpsonville, S.C. has his sights set on returning to the title conversation with another show-stealing effort. He will face #10 Belal Muhammad (19-3) fighting out of Chicago, Ill. aims to continue his unbeaten streak and prove that he can compete with the elite of the division.
Sijara Eubanks missed the women’s flyweight limit by 1.5lbs while Justin Tafa missed the heavyweight limit by 1lbs. and also Macy Chiasson missed the women’s featherweight limit by 2.5lbs.
UFC Fight Night 199 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Derrick Lewis (265) vs. Chris Daukaus (235.5)
- Belal Muhammad (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Angela Hill (115.5) vs. Amanda Lemos (115)
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Ricky Simon (135.5)
- Diego Ferreira (156) vs. Mateusz Gamrot (155.5)
- Darren Elkins (145.5) vs. Cub Swanson (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185.5) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5)
- Raoni Barcelos (135.5) vs. Victor Henry (136)
- Harry Hunsucker (238.5) vs. Justin Tafa (267)
- Sijara Eubanks (127.5) vs. Melissa Gatto (125)
- Andre Ewell (145) vs. Charles Jourdain (145.5)
- Macy Chiasson (148.5) vs. Raquel Pennington (145)
- Don’Tale Mayes (256.5) vs. Josh Parisian (262)
- Jordan Leavitt (155.5) vs. Matt Sayles (155.5)
(Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting